Set on 4 emerald acres with awe-inspiring old-growth redwoods, this vintage bungalow and guest cottage create the stunning weekend retreat you’ve been dreaming of. This sylvan setting is perfectly framed by the many picturesque windows offering far reaching views and dramatic sunsets.
A gorgeous blend of mature trees, flowers and other foliage greet you upon entering the gated property. Outdoor living at its best with room for friends and family by the sparkling pool, decks and patios, as well as the warm, sunny summer microclimate… The perfect venue for entertaining.
Storybook Charm with a Modern Flair
Both homes feature modern open floor plans with beautiful wood floors, wood-beamed ceilings and wood burning fireplaces. The newly renovated kitchen in the main house has all stainless-steel appliances.
A spacious artist’s studio for your hobbies, separate darkroom and several other sheds offer spaces for your creativity to shine. The Pinot Noir hobby vineyard produces beautiful fruit for your own wine label. Parking for six cars or more, a prodigious well (10gpm) and 5,000-gallon water tank make this property versatile and practical.
- Minutes to Occidental, Sebastopol and Bodega Bay
- Rental/Vacation Income Opportunity
- Adorable Cottage/Guest House with south facing deck
- Indoor/Outdoor living
- Beautifully landscaped with automaticsprinklers and drip irrigation
- 2 wood burning fireplaces and woodburning Swedish stove
- New paint exterior and interior
- Brand new roof
- Hardwood floors
- Wood beamed ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fully functional separate artist studio
- Separate darkroom/storage building and sheds
- Pool with automatic cover, separate propane tank and rooftop solar for heating
- 1/4 Acre hobby vineyard planted with Pinot Noir on French Clones 667 & 115, 828, Pommard, 777.
- Excellent well with ozone filtration
For a day in paradise:
- Spend the day at Osmosis Spa
- Enjoy fresh bread from Wildflour Bread
- Try Ramin Gaijin in downtown Sebastopol
- Pick up a bottle of wine at Bohème Winery
- Take a walk on the beach at Bodega Bay
- This is a one-in-a-lifetime property of rare beauty and privacy. This offers the best of Sonoma County living!
- Sq. Ft.2,663