Sonoma County has a large number of worthy charity organizations which offer a variety of services to the community. These include stocking food banks, rescuing animals, tutoring children and adults, directing after-school programs, funding scholarships, promoting active lifestyles, preserving nature, assisting senior and disabled residents, and providing medical care and shelter to the homeless–just to name a few.
I personally support The Boys and Girls Clubs of America, scholarship funds, medical organizations, and cultural causes. I also serve on the Board of Sixth Street Playhouse and participate in fundraising events. I actively support the TEDXSonomaCounty lecture series, an annual event showcasing some of the world’s leading artists, speakers and entertainers who inspire listeners with their passionate thoughts about topical interests.
More of my affiliations:
- Sixth Street Playhouse Board Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Sonoma Member
- Sonoma County Alliance Member
- No Name Women’s Group Member
- Women’s Health At Memorial Member
- Sonoma County Medical Alliance Association Committee Member
- The Foothills Property Owners’ Association, Committee Member
- Fountaingrove Golf & Athletic Club, Committee Member
- Sonoma Country Day School, Alum Parent
- ProNet Real Estate Marketing Group
- California Association of Realtors
- Northern California Association of Realtors
If you would like further information about charities in the area or about volunteer opportunities, please check out these websites: